cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked

Wayne H23
Explorer | Level 4

I have the most basic FREE dropbox account of 2GB, but I am being billed each month to my Credit card, in excess of $ 20.00. How can this be corrected and refunded?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: DROPBOX MONTHLY BILLING ?

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Wayne H23 & @Hanaa313, thank you both for posting on our Community and sorry to hear about this.

I'd suggest using the relevant form to contact our Support team through an incognito window so we can have a better look into this matter. 

Just make sure to fill in all the relevant information and an email address we can reach you at. 

Let me know how it goes!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17

Hacked

Hanaa313
Explorer | Level 4

Please, I never had Dropbox app, suddenly I got messages on my credit saying I failed to pay the trail for Dropbox coz of wrong information from my card, actually I never did that I even don’t know what’s this Dropbox so it’s clear someone hacked my account and using it, now I want to stop that please, I had to cancel my credit card and order new one because of this problem and just today I received my new card and now I had the same message again so it’s clear the problem didn’t got solved, please help, thanks

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Wayne H23 & @Hanaa313, thank you both for posting on our Community and sorry to hear about this.

I'd suggest using the relevant form to contact our Support team through an incognito window so we can have a better look into this matter. 

Just make sure to fill in all the relevant information and an email address we can reach you at. 

Let me know how it goes!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

View solution in original post

Hanaa313
Explorer | Level 4
Sorry I didn’t get it, how to contact with support team? I’m trying that since long and couldn’t reach but robot

Hanaa313
Explorer | Level 4
I’m sorry Walter I can’t put all information about my credit, please be understanding and find other solution

Wayne H23
Explorer | Level 4

I have submitted my query to Customer Support, and will advise community of outcome.

Hanaa313
Explorer | Level 4
Thanks allot, I’m waiting , hope your problem get solved

Wayne H23
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Walter

I have submitted my query to Customer Support, and will advise the Community of the outcome. Thank you for your suggested manner to try and deal with my issue.

Wayne H23
Explorer | Level 4

I have been advised i should receive feedback in a few days.

I will keep you posted

Walter
Dropboxer

Thank you both for your updates @Wayne H23 & @Hanaa313.

@Hanaa313 Since you're still having issues, would it be OK if I reached out via email to assist further?

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?