cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate my account and refund billing

Deactivate my account and refund billing

en0
Explorer | Level 3

Hi! How can I contact Dropbox's Customer Service to deactivate my account and refund billing? The account was using the company's email address. Since I'm out from the company, that email address was deleted. When I tried to log in, they asked me to verify by entering the code that was sent to the company's email address, so I cannot log in either. I can't contact support because they want me to sign in first to that dropbox account. My card got charged and so I would like to get a refund. Thank you.

2 Replies 2

Re: Deactivate my account and refund billing

Rich
Super User II

@en0 wrote:

How can I contact Dropbox's Customer Service to deactivate my account and refund billing?

You'll need to contact Dropbox Support directly. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Re: Deactivate my account and refund billing

en0
Explorer | Level 3

Could you please provide a guided steps to contact them? I tried to submit a help request, and they require "Email address associated with the account" (I did wrote my company's email address), filled in with credit card number, transaction id and other details then submit. However, how would Dropbox get in touch with me?

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

en0 Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?