cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Dropbox account

Highlighted

Delete Dropbox account

Explorer | Level 3

I have a trial Dropbox Business team that ended, and now I want to downgrade to my personal accout that I had before. I have to contact DB since I can't do it my self, but there is no form or e-mail that I can use, I have been looking for the last hour, but to find a form to buy something took me 30 seconds...

So, can someone here tell me how to get in contact with someone that can erase my trial team, so I can delete my account for good?

//T

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Delete Dropbox account

Collaborator | Level 8

Hi there

Took me 15 seconds to find this. You, as the admin, need to inititate the process from the admin console in the DBX Business account. https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/plans-upgrades/convert-individual-plan

Some advice. Make a copy of your data to an external drive too. . Never know...

Regards

Casper

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Collaborator | Level 8

Hi there

Took me 15 seconds to find this. You, as the admin, need to inititate the process from the admin console in the DBX Business account. https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/plans-upgrades/convert-individual-plan

Some advice. Make a copy of your data to an external drive too. . Never know...

Regards

Casper

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Thanks for the help!

I did find that page to, but in my my sense of mood I didn't read all the way

Regards

Tony

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?