cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Promotion

Highlighted
New member | Level 2

I am trying to redeem the 30 gig promotion with the purchase of a new Dell laptop. The PC was purchased yesterday and the promotion applies to purchases after February 2020. After logging in to my existing Dropbox account, there was no change to my existing account.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Dell Promotion

Super User

Hello Jaydee2

Thanks for reaching out here.  Please read carefully this Help Center Article https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/space-storage/dell-promotion   and see if anything that you can do or is a problem

There may be a variety of reasons you're not eligible to redeem the promotional space:

• You're only eligible to redeem the same type of promotional deal once. For example, you can't redeem the Dell promotion more than once, even if you buy multiple eligible Dell devices
  • The Dropbox app was not pre-loaded on your device.
  • You bought your device pre-owned or refurbished, and the previous owner redeemed the promotion associated with the device. Each device can only earn promotional space once.
  • Some Dell promotions may only apply to new Dropbox users.

I hopes this helps

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Super User

Hello Jaydee2

Thanks for reaching out here.  Please read carefully this Help Center Article https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/space-storage/dell-promotion   and see if anything that you can do or is a problem

There may be a variety of reasons you're not eligible to redeem the promotional space:

• You're only eligible to redeem the same type of promotional deal once. For example, you can't redeem the Dell promotion more than once, even if you buy multiple eligible Dell devices
  • The Dropbox app was not pre-loaded on your device.
  • You bought your device pre-owned or refurbished, and the previous owner redeemed the promotion associated with the device. Each device can only earn promotional space once.
  • Some Dell promotions may only apply to new Dropbox users.

I hopes this helps

-------------------------

if this works and it was a solution, please click on Accept as Solution.  Also clicking on Likes would be super.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Thank you. I may have had the benefit on a previous purchase years ago,

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?