cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desperately NEED HELP reactivating an inactive account

Highlighted

Desperately NEED HELP reactivating an inactive account

Explorer | Level 3

I was using dropbox to store family photos. I recently tried to log on to my account and saw that it was closed due to inactivity and noticed that emails alert to log in to keep account active had gone int my spam folder. 

I desperately need this account reactivated as it has  sentimental family photos on it. Can anybody please help to reinstate it. My account email address is [email removed by moderator]. I submitted a ticket already reference Ticket #8991011

Many Thanks,

Graham

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Desperately NEED HELP reactivating an inactive account

Super User II

You'll need to wait for a response from Support as only they can assist you. Inactive accounts usually cannot be re-activated. Once they've gone inactive and have been removed, they're gone without the chance for recovery.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Super User II

You'll need to wait for a response from Support as only they can assist you. Inactive accounts usually cannot be re-activated. Once they've gone inactive and have been removed, they're gone without the chance for recovery.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
Highlighted

Super User II

You need to wait for a response to the ticket. Dropbox Support is only open on business days, so they won't even see the ticket until tomorrow morning.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?