cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Detailed view of activity/history/changes of files for all team members?

Detailed view of activity/history/changes of files for all team members?

DesignMonkey
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Did we lose the ability to see all file changes in the Web view with recent site updates?

From the dropbox website, I use to be able to  view all activity in my files/account, complete with date and time info in a single view. There appears to have been some update to the Web interface and I no longer get that level of detail in a single view. Items are lumped into Today, Yesterday, Last Week, etc. with no date stamp on individual entries. I have to drill down to find that information. Am I missing something? Is there any way to briong that back?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

The page was removed from the interface, but it's still available. For how long, no one knows.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

DesignMonkey
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
To clarify, there used to be a way to view "All Events," and now that functionality appears to only be available for viewing deleted files. Is that functionality gone? It was SUPER useful.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

The page was removed from the interface, but it's still available. For how long, no one knows.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?