cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not received the Lenovo 30 GB Promotional Space

Highlighted

Did not received the Lenovo 30 GB Promotional Space

New member | Level 2

I recently purchased a Lenovo Desktop computer that comes with a 30 GB promotional offer from Dropbox. Even though I have completed 5 of the 7 steps. I have not received the promotional 30 GB space.

The account was a new account, specifically created for this purpose. Please assist me

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Did not received the Lenovo 30 GB Promotional Space

Dropboxer

Hi @bhalkias, thanks for posting on the Community!

Could you check that the account you signed into on the Dropbox desktop application is the same as the one you’re viewing on the site?

I'd like you to check the email and also look carefully for typos in any of these places:

• On your computer, click on the small Dropbox icon in your menu bar or system tray. Click on the avatar on the top right, then Preferences, and Account.
  • On iOS, open your Dropbox app and tap on 'Account'. On Android, open your Dropbox app, tap on the Menu button, and then tap on 'Settings'.
  • On the Dropbox website, click on your avatar or the face in the top right corner, then click Settings.

Let me know how it goes!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Re: Did not received the Lenovo 30 GB Promotional Space

New member | Level 2

Hi Jay,

Thank you for the email. I am logged on the same account. As I stated before my available space in Dropbox is 2.25 GB. There has been no promotional space added, even though the account created over 30 days ago.

As I stated in my previous message, this was a new account, since Dropbox did not allow the bonus space to be added to an existing account. It was clearly a bummer since it appears that there is no way to contact Dropbox tech support for this account.

Thank you for your help

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?