cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get 30 GB storage through Lenovo Welcome

Highlighted

Didn't get 30 GB storage through Lenovo Welcome

New member | Level 2

Didn't get 30 GB of storage through Lenovo Welcome to my new Lenovo Laptop. Task completed 5 out of 7 successfully.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: DIdn't get 30 GB storage through Lenovo Welcome

New member | Level 2

Hello Lusil,

I have raised the concern with DropBox Support team. After varified all things they have manually added the Promotional Space. Thanks for replying. The problem stands resolved.  

View solution in original post

87 Replies 87
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi there @Susanta_Basak, thanks for reaching out to us about this. 

I'd be more than happy to help look into this with you, I'll just need you to confirm a few details for me. For example:

• Did you redeem the promotional space within 12 months of the date of purchase of your device?
  • Are you or the device itself eligible for the promotion by any chance? 

You can double-check these from this article

Have a look at them and let me know what you find. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Hello Lusil,

I have raised the concern with DropBox Support team. After varified all things they have manually added the Promotional Space. Thanks for replying. The problem stands resolved.  

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dropboxer

I'm glad you were able to resolve your concern in the end, @Susanta_Basak

If anything else comes up, we're always here to help. In the meantime, I hope you have a lovely weekend ahead!

Lusil

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

I have a new levono laptop but I cannot seem to get the subscription for free 30GB...

New member | Level 2

Hi - I have a new levono laptop but I cannot seem to get the subscription for free 30GB. Can someone help me?

Highlighted

Re: I have a new levono laptop but I cannot seem to get the subscription for free 30GB...

Dropboxer

Hey @vt4, I hope you're having a good day so far!

When you have the chance, could you check out this article to see if any of the steps there help at all?

Let me know - thanks!

Daphne

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Dear sirs,

I just got myself a Lenovo S145 notebook. Lenovo offers 20Gb for 1 year to new buyers, and new Dropbox users. I did it all right, filled Dropbox new user request inside Lenovo welcome app, completed 6 of 7 tasks, but nothing happened. I tried contacting Lenovo support. They told me they couldn't help me on that, as that would refer to a third part software, and suggested me to try contacting you. Could you help me on that? Thanks!!

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi @belmagoga, thanks for nudging us on this thread. 

As a first step, could you have a look at this article for more info on redeeming promotional space on a Lenovo device? 

Keep me posted!

Lusil

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Same problem, I went through Lenovo welcome, logged into dropbox, computer restarted, no extra space found in my account. Let me know what information you need to verify my new Lenovo Flex 5 purchase.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey there @jaesunlae!

Can you let me know if you've checked out your eligibility with the info provided in our Help Center article here?

Also, did you create a new Dropbox account or sign into an already existing account?

Let me know what you find!

Daphne

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?