cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't get my full refund?

Didn't get my full refund?

Wesman96
New member | Level 2

I contacted someone last week about being charged for the past 10 months unknowingly. I accedentally signed up for a free trial and went to cancel. 10 months later i realized i was still charged each month. The support person was great and put my ticket through. However I was assured i would get the full refund but was only refunded for the 1 month. I never accessed or used Dropbox in that tiime and i would greatly apreciate the help in getting my remaining refund back.

1 Reply 1

Re: Didn't get my full refund?

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hello there @Wesman96, I'm sorry to hear about that!

Can you let me know the ticket number (eg. #1234567), for the case you mentioned having open with our Support team?

Also, is it possible that you have another account that was upgraded, or you started a trial on?

You can use our lookup tool here to see which account the charges are associated with.

Keep me posted!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?