cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to make our Community work for you and we need your help. Take our short survey!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc send functions

Highlighted
New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am looking at upgrading to the professional service, can anyone advise whether the professional package includes a function similar to docsend.com?

I need the document sharing and analytics functions and to protect sensitive documents that I share beyond our company 

2 Replies 2
Highlighted

Re: Doc send functions

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

also, why can't a rep from dropbox just answer this question? Why do I have to ask the 'Community'? the wider community don't benefit from my package subscription fee, why should they answer?

Highlighted

Re: Doc send functions

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hi there @player1, thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for the late reply. 

Your support options depend on the account that you have. You can find yours by logging in and going to our Support page.

As for your main questions, you can share content with others who may or may not have a Dropbox account regardless of which subscription you are on.

You can also check out this article which has more information on how Dropbox keeps your files secure. 

Finally, you'll find all the features available with each Dropbox subscription in this link.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any other queries. Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?