cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't get any emails from dropbox

Don't get any emails from dropbox

chusovlyanov
New member | Level 2

Hello, could you please help me, I can't get any email from Dropbox, the spam and junk folders are empty, emails from you just don't go through. Although I successfully get emails from all other services, I even wrote a letter from another mail and it came through. I didn't get a registration letter, email verification letter and others. Actually, I verified my email by signing up with gmail, so my account is working fine, but there is still no letters from Dropbox in my inbox.

Also, right now I registered in Support Service and GOT an email from community@dropboxforum.com but it went to spam.

So, the question is how could I recieve any messages from Dropbox and is there any way to test it right now?

Have a nice day,

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Re: Don't get any emails from dropbox

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @chusovlyanov, thanks for posting today! 

As a first step, I'd suggest that you check your account's settings in regards to the notifications

Now, can I ask what type of emails you wish to receive? 

Keep me posted, and we'll take it from there.

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?