cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Chargeing of several months

Double Chargeing of several months

Victor Cardemil
Explorer | Level 3

I´ve been charge for several months in a double way by dropbox, perhaps because I have 2 credits cards associated to my google account since a few years. Last week, trying regularize this situation, and as a Dropbox Plus user for years, I tried to standby one of the charges throught google play, but it seems Dropbox took it as a unsubcription. When I realized I resume back the payment through the same platform (googleplay), to get that charge reactivated, and to recover my plus storage which dropbox took from me almost instantly. 

So now, after all of this years I am back as dropbox Basic without my regular plus storage until the January 11/2021 (the renew date of the payment I paused). The only way dropbox would reactive my account instantly is paying another period, and maybe as a 3rd payment. Who knows? Please, get intouch with me.. I have all the banksheets of my years of payments, several months paying double for just one service. I want to reactive my dropbox plus account as always asap, and recieve back the corresponding refund for all those double charges. image.pngDropbox_Doublecharge_BCIBank1_24-11-2020.jpgDropbox_Doublecharge_ItauBank1_09-11-2020.jpgDropbox_Doublecharge_BCIBank4_24-10-2020.jpgDropbox_Doublecharge_ItauBank2_09-10-2020.jpgDropbox_Doublecharge_BCIBank3_24-04-2020.jpgDropbox_Doublecharge_ItauBank3_09-01-2020.jpg

1 Reply 1

Re: Double Chargeing of several months

Walter
Dropboxer

Hi @Victor Cardemil; weolcome to our Community and sorry to hear about this.

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with our support team for further assistance. 

Since you're on the Basic plan, you can use an incognito window without singing into any account. 

When on this page, click on the 'Need help with a billing issue?' button and submit a Help Request from the relevant option at the bottom of the page and input your payment's information along with an email address we can reach you. 

I hope this helps, Victor. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?