cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to know all about tools for creatives that work seamlessly with Dropbox, like Adobe? Well, check it out right here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade from Business Advanced to Business Professional

Downgrade from Business Advanced to Business Professional

ianlim
New member | Level 2

Hi, I currently have a Dropbox Business Advanced account, and would like to downgrade to a Dropbox Business Professional account.

I do not have the option to do this in my admin console (Can only downgrade to Business Standard).

Have checked support and understand that in order to downgrade, I'd have to first cancel my current plan, then select Business Professional and subscribe again. I have some questions regarding this:

1. As I have a lot of data, what will happen to them? Do I need to download them first?

2. I Just paid for my last billing cycle, but if I change/cancel before my next billing date, will I still be charged for the current month?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Downgrade from Business Advanced to Business Professional

Mark
Super User II

1) syncing will simply stop and will auto resume once you reupgrade

2) as you need to cancel you will have to continue on the plan you are on this month and then at renewal upgrade to the other plan. When you cancel you dont get pro-rata refunds, it just stops future payments. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

1) syncing will simply stop and will auto resume once you reupgrade

2) as you need to cancel you will have to continue on the plan you are on this month and then at renewal upgrade to the other plan. When you cancel you dont get pro-rata refunds, it just stops future payments. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

ianlim
New member | Level 2

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply!

Poll
Do you work or study in the creative industry? If so, which area?
If you use Adobe, don't forget to check out our latest integrations update here.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

ianlim New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?