cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Drop box won't let me long in on my computer (error 403)

Drop box won't let me long in on my computer (error 403)

Nero eclipse
Explorer | Level 3

I don't know why but I've used up before on my computer a while back and I'm trying to reassess it now but for some reason I keep getting error 403 and I can't relocate with my Google account I'm not sure what's going on or why this is happening with anyone have any answers or solutions to this please tell me I try using my Opera and the Internet explorer and it does not work. The only way I've been able able to log in is through my phone

6 Replies 6

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey there @Nero eclipse, welcome to the Dropbox Community and happy Friday!

Could you please send me a screenshot of the exact error you're getting when trying to log into your account through our website?

Have you checked if this is caused by an antivirus or firewall too?

Keep me posted!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

aahoperations
New member | Level 2

This is a screenshot of the same error for me. Trying to login to Dropbox through my Google account on my 2nd computer

aahoperations_0-1631704102645.png

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @aahoperations, thanks for joining the discussion and sorry to hear you're having issues with this. 

Could you try clearing your browser's cache or using another browser or an incognito window?

Let me know how it goes!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

aahoperations
New member | Level 2

Tried another browser and it doesn't work. I signed up using a Google account. Getting this error when I am trying to sign in through the Google account.

When I try to login by entering the email it doesn't allow me - probably because I signed up through Google and did not set up a password.

Now doing a password reset and checking if that works out. Hoping I can at least login by using email and password instead of the Google account.

Will let you know how it goes.

aahoperations
New member | Level 2

Yeah, the problem was with the Google sign in. When I login through email I had no problems. Now resolved.

Walter
Dropboxer
Glad to hear you managed to resolve this @aahoperations

See you around the Community and take care!

Walter
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?