cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox + Acer Offer - 25GB

Dropbox + Acer Offer - 25GB

Explorer | Level 4

Hi,

When I logged into my Acer Predator laptop which I purchased recently received a popup stating that I am eligible for a Dropbox + Acer offer of 25GB. I followed the link, created an account, installed Dropbox, etc.,. but when I check the plan online in the Dropbox portal it states the plan type is Basic and only 2GB space has been allocated.

Please let me know, what did I do wrong and help me claim the 25GB offered. Thanks.

Regards,

Ranjit

3 Replies 3

Re: Dropbox + Acer Offer - 25GB

Dropboxer

Hi @RanjitSamuel, thanks for contacting us!

Could you try checking if the account is eligible for the promotion on this page?

This will help me to assist further!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 4
Thanks for the response. That's how I started the process by clicking the pre-loaded Dropbox application in the laptop. Then I received a popup to claim the 25GB - it prompted to download and install App from Playstore - did the registration process - post that was provided with the Basic and the Other generic plans offered by Dropbox. The initial offer did not show up.
Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Dropboxer

Hi @RanjitSamuel, I sent you a ticket so that we can have a look into this together. 

Whenever you get the chance, check your inbox and we'll go from there. 

Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Polls
Are you starting new work habits this year?

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?