cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox and Paypal discrepancy

Dropbox and Paypal discrepancy

pkdwright
Explorer | Level 4

I have a $119.88 charge from Dropbox on my Paypal account, but NO charge shows up in my Dropbox account. 

Paypal says this is authorized and won't reverse it.  

Dropbox has completely ignored my support requests, and the request will expire in 5 hours.  All my attempts to communicate with the company have gone ignored.  This is my last attempt before I file a BBB report and post reviews. 

My proof is below-- there are NO charges on my end, but definitely are on Paypal. Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 11.46.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-12 at 12.04.00 PM.png

4 Replies 4

Re: Dropbox and Paypal discrepancy

Rich
Super User II

@pkdwright wrote:

Dropbox has completely ignored my support requests ...

It takes a few business days for a response from Support, and they do not work on the weekends. You'll need to be patient and wait for a response. If you post your ticket number here, one of the Dropboxers that visits the forum may be able to check on the ticket when they're back on Monday.

Lusil
Dropboxer

Hi there @pkdwright, thanks for reaching out and apologies for the late reply.

I was able to find the ticket and have made sure to reply to you there as well. 

Whenever you have the chance, check your inbox and we'll have a look into this together. 

Thanks again!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

pkdwright
Explorer | Level 4

Lusil-- thank you for getting back to me. 

When I open the dropbox.com/support page and attempt to open my tickets, it goes to the list with the ticket numbers.  When I click on the ticket to open it and view your reply, it blinks and goes back to the first support page.  I can't open the ticket to view your reply. 

What can we do now? 

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hey @pkdwright!

I can see that you replied back to Lusil via your open case, I'm sorry to hear you had trouble with this previously.

Just to confirm, you can also view and reply to your case via email too.

If you need anything else in the meantime, please don't hesitate to give us another nudge here - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?