cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dropbox business - /user/month, starting with 3 users

Explorer | Level 3

Hi

I see a dropbox business plan ( $25/month ) for /user/month, starting with 3 users.

What does it mean?? also it mentioned AS MUCH SPACE AS TEAM NEADS

I assume that I can create n number of teams under single account and it wll be charged $25. am I correct ??? 

if not , please explain this . ( I use dropbox for sharing files with several computers )

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: Dropbox business - /user/month, starting with 3 users

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey there @karthikgp, welcome to the Dropbox Community!

When you upgrade to a Business plan, you create a team which helps improve the way members collaborate. From there, you have yourself and a minimum of two licenses which can be used to invite two more users at any point in time.

Also, each Dropbox account can be a part of one subscription on an individual plan or part of a Business team.

As for the storage, although teams on the Advanced plan can get as much as they need, we want to ensure that users are utilizing the space they already have. As such, admins can contact our Support team and we'll be more than happy to assist.

Hope this helps!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

can u explain more about the dropbox business ( advanced plan ) works ? need to know more about the users , sharing folders to users and cost of the plan .

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Thanks for writing back, @karthikgp

You can have a look at this link on how you can use Dropbox Business and this article for more info on the Business Advanced plan specifically. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Lusil

Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Explorer | Level 3

So does that mean a business advanced account is $25/month for up to the first 3 users and then each additional user is $25/month or does that actually mean that business advanced is a minimum of $75/month ($25 per 3 minimum users)?

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Hey @justinyoung3231, welcome to the Dropbox Community!

Each user uses up a license, and each license for a monthly Advanced Business plan is $25 per month, making it a total of 75$ per month for three users. 

I hope this helps!

Lusil

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?