cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox expired my password and I can't get into my main account

Dropbox expired my password and I can't get into my main account

troysowden
Explorer | Level 3

I am a subscriber but can't get any support because I can't sign into my account because you expired my passport. Massively frustrating. What steps can I take to get access to my account without the email address?

2.jpg

4 Replies 4

Re: You expired my password and I can't get into my main account

troysowden
Explorer | Level 3

Someone else asked a similar question and they were told to fill out a ticket from their other account and explain the situation. But it won't even let me fill out a ticket. If I could fill out a ticket that would be awesome. I just want access to some support on this. 

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey there @troysowden; welcome aboard!

Could you please take a look at the relevant Help Center article and let me know if the information there helps at all?

Thanks! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

troysowden
Explorer | Level 3

Thank you I really appreciate the response but unfortunately no it does not help at all. 

Rich
Super User II

@troysowden wrote:

Someone else asked a similar question and they were told to fill out a ticket from their other account and explain the situation. But it won't even let me fill out a ticket.

Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for sign in  issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?