cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox has lost my account

Dropbox has lost my account

HoneyButterTree
New member | Level 2

I have been paying $10 a month for years. I have just installed Big Sur and now Dropbox is giving me 2 giga bytes and wants me to upgrade. 

I need to fix this now to get my work done. Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox has lost my account

Rich
Super User II

@HoneyButterTree wrote:

I have been paying $10 a month for years. I have just installed Big Sur and now Dropbox is giving me 2 giga bytes and wants me to upgrade. 

You're likely signing in with the wrong account. Go back to your emails from Dropbox and verify the email address you subscribed with. Sign in with that email address.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II

@HoneyButterTree wrote:

You're likely signing in with the wrong account. Go back to your emails from Dropbox and verify the email address you subscribed with. Sign in with that email address.

View solution in original post

tonywoodphoto
New member | Level 2

yes, that is the answer. thank you

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

tonywoodphoto New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?