cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dropbox is not full, but I get dropbox is full upgrade now popups every day! :(

Dropbox is not full, but I get dropbox is full upgrade now popups every day! :(

dereksajbel
New member | Level 2

Here's my current usage:

Space (Dropbox Basic)

1.4 GB of 2.75 GB used

Regular files (444.7 MB)

Shared files (1 GB)

Unused space (1.3 GB)

How do I make these daily notifications that my dropbox is full stop?!?! It's definately not full.
Problem is on OSX and has persisted for months.

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox is not full, but I get dropbox is full upgrade now popups every day! :(

Jane
Dropboxer

Hey dereksajbel

Sorry to hear about the frustration caused, I'd be glad to send over some advice. 

In some cases a reinstallation helped resolve the issue. I 'd rather suggest that you attempted to re-install the full offline installer and see if this helps. 

Please let me know the results here!

Kind regards, 

JaneA

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

dbeato
Super User

Try logging out of your Dropbox and then login again with the account so it reflects the changes. Check again and do the above it that does not work.

dereksajbel
New member | Level 2

Thanks for the reply and link, but it was for a pc download, searching site for osx version and trying this today.

6 Replies 6

Jane
Dropboxer

Hey dereksajbel

Sorry to hear about the frustration caused, I'd be glad to send over some advice. 

In some cases a reinstallation helped resolve the issue. I 'd rather suggest that you attempted to re-install the full offline installer and see if this helps. 

Please let me know the results here!

Kind regards, 

JaneA

Jane
dropbox.com/support

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

dbeato
Super User

Try logging out of your Dropbox and then login again with the account so it reflects the changes. Check again and do the above it that does not work.

dereksajbel
New member | Level 2

Thanks for the reply and link, but it was for a pc download, searching site for osx version and trying this today.

dereksajbel
New member | Level 2

This maybe the solution, no popup happened after I installed the offline installer, unlinked my dropbox app, and logged in again. I'll report back if the popup comes back, maybe gone.

dbeato
Super User

Glad to hear!

Jane
Dropboxer

Hey @dereksajbel

:dart::white_check_mark::relieved: Great to hear!

Would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using the Dropbox Community? You can access it here: http://bit.ly/2lNKIxT. 

Happy Dropboxing ahead, please feel free to reach out here if there's anything else we can help out with.

Warm regards,
JaneA

Jane
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?