cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXTREMLY Inconvenient CAPTCHA (especially on e-ink devices)

Highlighted

EXTREMLY Inconvenient CAPTCHA (especially on e-ink devices)

Explorer | Level 4

Hello

Have you ever tried to get in with your captcha on connected devices with e-ink displays? Just imagine - it working slowly, sometimes have submit click  on wrongly rotated animal just by misclick because of touchscreen and small buttons.

Rotating animals on such screens are owful, it`s extremly hard to get in.

Okay, you tried to calm down and do all of it SLOWLY, okay... and now you get timeout because of not so fast rotating

You`ve just hated all the animals and especially person, who decided to use such captcha, oh thoose sweety doggy, oh how it`s niece!!!

Please, I beg you much, kick several times person - who decide to use such sweety nice animals for captcha on such service. And after kicking  - fire them

Okay - You think that I`m nervous person, nevermind, just try to get through such captcha from e-ink device - you will kill someone if they will be near you in that "hillarious" moment.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

5 Replies 5
Highlighted

Re: EXTREMLY Inconvenient CAPTCHA (especially on e-ink devices)

Dropboxer

Hi there @DmitryR, thanks for checking in with us. 

I understand how important this is for you and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. 

You can also take a look at this thread where other users have shared similar thoughts on this, where you can also comment and upvote.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, just give me another nudge. Thanks!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 4
Thanks. Voted there. Im not alone)
Highlighted

New 10 step login verify not working well

Explorer | Level 4

Hi, I am talking about the new "feature" that dropbox added where you have to spin a picture of a animal the correct way 10 times in a row. Unfortuanetly almost all of my clients are having huges issues with it simply not working, they can go through it several times and it still restarts them from the beginning. 

Is any else have this issue? I really don't understand why dropbox did this, 10 times seems way overkill and a good way to turn off customers.

Highlighted

Re: New 10 step login verify not working well

Explorer | Level 4

Ok, It looks like this is a captcha thing? Is there any option to have dropbox use something else?

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hello @phunction!

I just wanted to let you know I've moved your post here as it seems you have a similar question to the OP here. When you have the chance, please take a look at the info Lusil provided above.

Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?