cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email from Dropbox/ No way to communicate with Dripbox

Highlighted

Email from Dropbox/ No way to communicate with Dripbox

Explorer | Level 3

I received an email from Dropbox suggesting I take the next step and organize files. I set up Dropbox years ago and it is fairly full with many folders. I see many are questioning the legitimacy of Dropbox emails. The email was from a noreply address. I came here and it seems there is no way to communicate with them. I did have a response from them a few months ago when they were going to delete my account.

4 Replies 4
Highlighted

Re: Email from Dropbox/ No way to communicate with Dropbox

Explorer | Level 3

I am trying to communicate with Chatbox who tells me that I must log in. I am logged in and confirmed that I have multiple files as I expected. I have no idea how to login when I am already logged in. 

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hey @Kadee, thanks for reaching out to us here!

Can you let me know if the email is one of the official Dropbox domains? You can find a full list of the domains from here.

Also, is the email that you received the notification to the same as the one linked with your Dropbox account or is it possible that you might have another account under another email?

If you're not sure, you can check the email linked with your account with these steps.

Let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Yes. It was from no-reply@dropbox.com and that is the only email I have for the Dropbox account.
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for checking on that @Kadee!

I'm sorry if this email caused any worries for you, this is just an email we've been sending to our users lately to remind them how to fully live the Dropbox experience.

I can assure you that this doesn't correspond to any errors or issues with your account, we just run new campaigns every so often to improve user experience.

Since you mentioned that you've already fully set up your account, please feel free to disregard this email.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?