cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Email

Peter39
Explorer | Level 3

I have honestly never seen a company deliberately hide acess to customer support like drop box does. Can sombody please post an email address for Billing support or a phone number. Thankyou.

3 Replies 3

Re: Email

Rich
Super User II

@Peter39 wrote:

Can sombody please post an email address for Billing support or a phone number.

Neither exist. You need to open a ticket. Visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Dropbox cannot charge you if they don't have your billing information. If you've been charged and didn't give them your billing information, then someone else has and you should be contacting your bank.

Peter39
Explorer | Level 3

Of course they exist but they choose not to offer them.    Do you not see the absurdity of your recommendation? I literally have to pretend I don't have an account in order to initiate communication. They are happy to take my money but not make it possible to discuss subsequent queries. This flies in the face of "customer service." And am sure it contravenes consumer law in many countries. Dropbox is not a fair and reasanble company.  And I will do my best to communicate to my clients, suppliers and networks that we find a better and fairer alternative. 

Daphne
Dropboxer

Sorry to hear about the situation @Peter39!

You can reach the billing department directly by submitting a ticket from here. The method Rich suggested would still submit a ticket with the team, it would just be rerouted.

Usually, that page is for those who are having trouble signing into their account, so that they can contact Support without needing to be signed in.

If you already submitted a ticket, please let me know the ticket number (eg. #1234567) you received and I'd be happy to pass along your comments from here and pass along any relevant info.

Hope that helps clarify the matter!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?