cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: End dropbox account, start a new one

End dropbox account, start a new one

JohnnyCarbon
Explorer | Level 3

Hi All -

I downloaded Dropbox using my normal email address to test it out for how I want to use it.

I've decided to go with it and start a plan, but I want to use my business email address and info etc.

Is it just a case of creating a new user for my business, logging out of Dropbox and logging in as the new user. There is hardly any files in the test account, so I can just delete the files in that account?

Thanks in advance

JohnnyCarbon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II

Why dont you just change the email on your account? Saves all the hassle: https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/settings-sign-in/change-email

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II

Why dont you just change the email on your account? Saves all the hassle: https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/settings-sign-in/change-email

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

Need more support?