cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you. What do you use Dropbox for?
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Error 500 after Login - On all Browsers

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hi! 

I also have exactly the same problem of @biitzi and had to create a new account with my yahoo mail to just post a question. Can't do anything with my Dropbox account (no syncing, no phone access, no browser access!!). Always get a 500 error 

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Looks like being patient is all you can do right now. Good thing is they know about it, so it will be fixed sooner or later .

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Do you have an idea of how long this will take? I work for a live TV show and I'm responsible for sending audio files from the studio to the audio track. This is a massive problem for us right now. 

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Knshaw92 If you have the possibility to access the files with an account that is not linked with a gmail-adrs (maybe a coworker or the clients logins) you might have the chance to get a grip.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Same for me as well.  Tried google and it didnt work.  And I need to access those files urgently today. Really anxious now. I hopeh the situation is resolved soon.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

We are having this issue with one of our office computers, but everyone else is working fine.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I can't log into my account either!

Got files i need to transfer ASAP!!

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I've got the same problem.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I have the same issue.  I am trying to access via work app and I am getting the 500 error.

Highlighted

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

I am also having problems with replying to this!!! It returns me to error 500!!! So now what do I do.

Not very good - Is dropbox unreliable???

I will attempt tp POST this but suspect it will give me an error 500 message again.

Peter Neate

Polls
Do you know how to organize your files and folders?
<b>We have created a guide on folder best practice, so you can get organized now <a href="https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Business-Tips-tricks/Folder-structure-best-practice/m-p/428456#M39"><u>check it out here</u></a>.</b>

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?