cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Find out how Tiffany, a Customer Experience superstar uses Dropbox to keep her family in the loop when it comes to her new baby here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Family Plan Frustration

realhuman
Explorer | Level 3

I had a business trial account and a personal account.  Tried to upgrade my personal account to the family plan and some how it was associated with my trial business account instead which apparently isn't even possible to have a family plan with.  I canceled my business account before I realized it was the one that somehow was attached to the family plan.  After further digging as I am understanding it, the business account would have needed to be downgraded and then switched to a family plan, but not sure I could have even done that since it was just a trial??  So am I just out the $200 dollars now??  Feeling very frustrated that there is no support with this product.  Why do they even allow a purchase of a family plan on a business account??  Wondering if I need to reach out to my CC company and dispute the charges since there was never any way for me to access the family plan I paid for.

3 Replies 3

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey there @realhuman, thanks for joining our Community and sorry to hear about this situation.

As this issue is very account specific, may I reach out via email to have a further look internally?

Let me know here and I'll use the email address that's connected to your profile here.

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

realhuman
Explorer | Level 3
Hi Walter,

Thanks for responding. Yes, you can contact me via the email under this profile. Look forward to chatting.

Walter
Dropboxer
Sure thing @realhuman, you've got :envelope: 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?