cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password - I don't receive the reset email, how can I add the Dropbox email as a contact?

Forgot password - I don't receive the reset email, how can I add the Dropbox email as a contact?

KalleBagis
Helpful | Level 5

Hi,

I don't manage to reset my password. I request to reset but I never receive the email. How do I add no-reply@dropbox.com to my gmail?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Forgot password - I don't receive the reset email, how can I add the Dropbox email as a contact?

KalleBagis
Helpful | Level 5

Hi again,

I realised today that the e-mail I used when I set up the drop box account is no longer active. What do I do then? 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Re: Forgot password - I don't receive the reset email, how can I add the Dropbox email as a contact?

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hello there @KalleBagis, I hope you're well today!

I can suggest going to this page and try creating a new contact from there, to add the "no-reply" email as a contact for your account.

If you are still having trouble with this, I would have to suggest doing a quick web search, or even reaching out to Google Support to assistance with this.

Let me know if this helps!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

KalleBagis
Helpful | Level 5

Hi again,

I realised today that the e-mail I used when I set up the drop box account is no longer active. What do I do then? 

View solution in original post

Daphne
Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me here @KalleBagis!

In this case, is it possible that you still have any devices connected to your Dropbox account, or web sessions signed into the account?

If you don't remember the password, and no longer have access to the email linked with the account, there isn't much I can suggest in terms of regaining access to the account.

If you don't have any devices or sessions connected to your account, I could only suggest contacting the email service provider for help with regaining access to the email account.

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Saira karim
New member | Level 2
I can't see my dropbox

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?