cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten password

Mirsadvoca98
New member | Level 2

Hello ,
I’ve forgotten my Dropbox password but I know that email I used to sign in , but this email wasn’t linked to any google account so I can’t verify without singing in .
Is any way I could reset my password by providing id or anything else to prove that’s my account .
Thank you

1 Reply 1

Re: Forgotten password

Rich
Super User II

@Mirsadvoca98 wrote:
I’ve forgotten my Dropbox password but I know that email I used to sign in , but this email wasn’t linked to any google account so I can’t verify without singing in .

In order to reset your password you need access to the email address that you used for your Dropbox account. Without it, there's no way to sign in to your account unless you already have another active device linked to your account.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?