cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free team account cost

Highlighted
Explorer | Level 4

What does a Free Team Account cost?  What does it offer?  How do I switch from personal to FreeTeam account? I have a free personal account that I need to have a second email added.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Free team account cost

Super User II

@AWHCPE wrote:

What does a Free Team Account cost? ... How do I switch from personal to FreeTeam account?

Free team accounts were, as their name implied, free. However they're no longer available. At one time you could create a free team, but that option ended a couple of years ago. Some Business accounts (created prior to February 2018 ) may be converted to a Free when cancelled, but that option is no longer available otherwise.

I have a free personal account that I need to have a second email added.

There's no way to add a secondary email, or additional users, to a free account.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: Free team account cost

Super User II

@AWHCPE wrote:

What does a Free Team Account cost? ... How do I switch from personal to FreeTeam account?

Free team accounts were, as their name implied, free. However they're no longer available. At one time you could create a free team, but that option ended a couple of years ago. Some Business accounts (created prior to February 2018 ) may be converted to a Free when cancelled, but that option is no longer available otherwise.

I have a free personal account that I need to have a second email added.

There's no way to add a secondary email, or additional users, to a free account.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?