cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get more Dropbox storage space for free

How to get more Dropbox storage space for free

Zed
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hello everyone!

I wanted to show you exactly what happens and what steps you'll need to follow in order to get more free space in your Dropbox.

From your Account Settings page you see all your current space and all the space you've earned.

To begin earning more free space, you can visit the Dropbox Get more space page here

From this page you can invite your friends to join Dropbox by emailing them, sending them a direct link to join or sharing your invitation on Facebook. You can earn up to 16 GB !

------------------

Finally, can check the space you've earned by going to this page and you'll have a detailed list of all the actions you've taken and how much free space you've earned!

If you have any trouble with this process or feedback and ideas about this, feel free to leave your comments below and I'll get back to you or reach us on @DropboxSupport on Twitter and our team will be happy to note your feedback and assist you!

Have a great day all!

Zed
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

58 Replies 58

gordieiev_artem
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Hello, I like your service 🙂 But I would like to ask you next question: why you haven't tariff plan like the google drive? I don't need 1Tb disk , and it expensive to pay 10$ per mounth. I would be ready pay 40$ per year for 100Gb or 50 Gb. It will be grate if you make not only buissness tariff. Thank you 🙂

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
Lots of threads with official replies around if you read them, but, basically they lose money on them as too many people downgrade from the higher paying tariffs.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

lele0524
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
I don't want nor need to pay monthly BC 1 TG is enough for me, which is why Dropbox is a nice Forum due to the many options for each individual needs!!

sercankircicek
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I agree with him. More optional upgradings, please.

@gordieiev_artem wrote:
Hello, I like your service 🙂 But I would like to ask you next question: why you haven't tariff plan like the google drive? I don't need 1Tb disk , and it expensive to pay 10$ per mounth. I would be ready pay 40$ per year for 100Gb or 50 Gb. It will be grate if you make not only buissness tariff. Thank you 🙂

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution