cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have 2 TB and I want to upgrade to 3 but it only gives me a business plan which is not what i need.

Have 2 TB and I want to upgrade to 3 but it only gives me a business plan which is not what i need.

frustrated1
Explorer | Level 4

Hi there

apparently i have a business account. i just want my regular account back. i have 2 tb and it is full. I need at least 1 more tb. I do not need more users or anything. Please help.

Angi

4 Replies 4

Re: Have 2 TB and I want to upgrade to 3 but it only gives me a business plan which is not what i ne

Mark
Super User II

What plan does www.dropbox.com/account show you as having? There are no Business plans with a 2gb limit. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Have 2 TB and I want to upgrade to 3 but it only gives me a business plan which is not what i ne

frustrated1
Explorer | Level 4

Thank you so much for the reply! I have a 2tb account. When i try to upgrade the screen shows only business account options. I will attach a screenshot. I apparently had a dropbox business trial account although I do not remember signing up for it. I just want a regular account with 3tb if i can get one.

Thanks!

Angi GilchristWhen I try to upgrade i get thisWhen I try to upgrade i get thismy 2tb is full full full.my 2tb is full full full.

malleg
Explorer | Level 4

You should probably check on the Dropbox Professional solution. It looks like a business one, but it's actually an individual plan also for private users and if you're an EU resident taxes are included. 

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey @frustrated1, I hope you're doing well! 

It looks like you have purchased our Plus plan, which is an individual one. 

What I would suggest, if you still need more space, is what @malleg greatly pointed out. 

If you do not want to pay for the professional plan, you can simply delete some files to release some space.

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Lori Dropboxer
    malleg Explorer | Level 4
    frustrated1 Explorer | Level 4
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?