cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you're up against the clock to get holiday ready, so here are some tips on how to use Dropbox to make your prep easy! Check them out!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Help emergency!!

Nuf
Explorer | Level 3
I have been signed up for Dropbox plus for years now all of a sudden today I says my storage is full and when I check it says im a basic member now but I was charged at the beginning of November and on my apple subscriptions it says my next billing date for plus is Nov 30 how do I fix it! It won’t let me resubsribe either and I can’t get ahold of Dropbox and I use this for my designing job
3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II

@Nuf wrote:
... my apple subscriptions it says my next billing date for plus is Nov 30 how do I fix it!

Go to Settings in the Dropbox app on your Apple device and restore purchases.

Nuf
Explorer | Level 3
Thanks I tried it but I get a message saying it can’t be restored error 403

Megan
Dropboxer
Hey, @Nuf, thanks for posting! 

When you upgrade your Dropbox account via the app on your mobile device, your subscription is administered by the app store platform, not by Dropbox. 

In your case through the Apple store. Therefore, the best thing for you to do would be to contact Apple, and ask them why this happened. 

Thanks!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?