cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Timoconnor428
New member | Level 2

I have had Dropbox for quite a few years and it has been free now that I have maxed out my free space I cannot get into my Dropbox pictures unless I upgrade for $11.99 a month how can I get my pictures back from Dropbox without paying the $11.99 a month. I guess by paying a monthly fee I would get a lot more storage however because Dropbox has no customer service phone number and I must rely on the community I do not want to use dropbox ever again can anyone tell me how to get my pictures back from them I can't open my Dropbox my phone number is [removed per the Community's Guidelines] if someone in the community might call and help me or I guess text me on this chat room thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help

Timoconnor428
New member | Level 2
Thank you for responding , I corrected the problem by deleting my old phone numbers and adding my new phone number

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Walter
Dropboxer

Hey @Timoconnor428; welcome to our Community!

Even if your account is over quota, you'd still be able to access any files you had stored there. 

Can you please let me know where are you getting this prompt or send us a screenshot of what's troubling you so that we can have a further look into this?

Thanks!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Timoconnor428
New member | Level 2
Thank you for responding , I corrected the problem by deleting my old phone numbers and adding my new phone number

View solution in original post

Poll
Are you starting new work habits this year?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?