cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out how our Community members are using Dropbox here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: one year only subscription (work)

Highlighted

How can I be sure to upgrade for only one year? Can I cancel after upgrading?

New member | Level 2
New member | Level 2

Hello!

I need to purchase a one year membership to the 2000GB Dropbox plan for work. I need to be sure it's for one year only.

Can I subscribe to the new plan, pay the yearly membership and then drop out but still use it for the covered year?

Would that payment still cover the full year I purchased in the yearly subscription option, even though I opt out soon after I pay and sign up for it (so I don't forget to do so)? Cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

@alipi wrote:

Can I subscribe to the new plan, pay the yearly membership and then drop out but still use it for the covered year?

Yes. You can subscribe and pay the yearly fee, then downgrade your account the next day. Your account will remain active at the current level and your auto-renewal for the next year will be cancelled.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

@alipi wrote:

Yes. You can subscribe and pay the yearly fee, then downgrade your account the next day. Your account will remain active at the current level and your auto-renewal for the next year will be cancelled.

View solution in original post

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?