cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I cancel a free trial?

How can I cancel a free trial?

jwool1965
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

When I started the free trial subscription I had an Android, now I have an Iphone.  How do I cancel my free trial?

81 Replies 81

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @zuzutx; welcome to the Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with cancelling your trial.

As your query seems to echo this discussion, I just moved your post under this thread. Feel free to take a look and let us know if you have any follow up questions. 

Thanks! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Not applicable
Go to solution

Hello!

You can follow the relevent steps to cancel a free trial below:

https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/cancellations-refunds/cancel-free-trial

zuzutx
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

ok walter, i cant do it through there so if you can cancel my account now please. 

EstherD
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I've been trying since yesterday to cancel my trial professional membership to no avail. Can i please get a real person to assist me. I have followed all of the can responses and stil the cancel trial button is not working. My trial ends tonight.

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi there @EstherD, thanks for reaching out to us. I moved your post here, as other users have been expressing a similar concern. 

Have a look at what they mention and, if you're still having trouble cancelling your trial, check your options to contacting our Support team from here for a better look into this. 

If you have any trouble along the way, just give us a nudge. Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

paul35
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

1st of all, What is my "AVATAR"

2nd, how do I cancel this 14 Day FREE TRIAL so I'm not charged for a subscription.

DougieC
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello, I have signed up to a free trail, you asked for my credit card detials. I want to cancel immediately. However, it is impossible to follow your instructions. I have an old personal basic account and new very new business (free trail). I want to cancel the new business free trial immediately but I cannot find any records of my credit card details. Please help. I have wasted an hour trying to sort this out. Thanks

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @DougieC, thanks for nudging us on the Dropbox Community.

I moved your post here, where other users have mentioned a similar experience. 

Have a look at what is mentioned already and if you have any trouble along the way, just give us a shout. Cheers!

Lusil
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Pieter Botha
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi there, I dont need the extra space anymore. Thankyou

Pieter

Danntfc
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi

I recently had a dropbox plus trial subscription for 30 days on my iPad. I cancelled it via how you should in subscriptions on my iPad many days before it should have ended. It says trial has ended however I have now got a email saying stating Your payment cannot be completed but it's because I don't have my credit card details in on my Apple device. I didn't want the extra 30 days as I thought I cancelled it as only wanted the trial time. Some files were syncing at the time of when the downgrade to the basic account was meant to have happened is that why it will still charge me for a month? Will I have to pay for the extra month? I want to keep all the files that I uploaded though. I want some help what to do next.

thanks

Daniel

4CC8EF9B-F376-4936-ACDB-90DC774DEBC9.jpeg

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

KevinBlue28 Explorer | Level 4
    Michaelsen New member | Level 2
    Megan Dropbox Staff
    katyfildara New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?