cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Ross uses Dropbox to answer some new house questions here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stolen credit card

Trust_No_One
Explorer | Level 3

Since I see no one replies back, either I get an answer today or I will start the chargeback process on my bank and will denounce dropbox in better business bureau.

Trust_No_One
Explorer | Level 3

Hello started refund request may 27 th and still do not see any charge bank on my credit card. Could someone from Dropbox reach out to me ASAP ?

Lori
Dropboxer
Happy Friday @Trust_No_One.

If you do not receive a refund in a reasonable amount of time you will need to contact your bank for further resolution.

Have a lovely weekend ahead,enjoy!

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Trust_No_One
Explorer | Level 3

Hello Lori,

Still no refund and the bank does not see any transaction in process, requested me to ask dropbox to provide me a receipt of the transaction where the charge back took place for them to further investigate.

Please I need assistance ASAP

Thanks.

Jay
Dropboxer
Hi @Trust_No_One, did you try replying to the support ticket from when you contacted the support team?

Could you post the ticket ID in order to locate it in our system?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Trust_No_One
Explorer | Level 3

Hello did not since every time I replied back it they never answered unless I also posted on the forums

ticket # 12542460

Jay
Dropboxer
Thanks for the ticket, as this was an older ticket, would it be possible to create a new ticket at the email associated with your forum profile to look into this further?

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Trust_No_One
Explorer | Level 3

Sure, I hope dropbox can assist me as too long have passed and I have limited time to react or be forced to pay.

Do I need to then do this again or can you open the ticket for me ?

Trust_No_One
Explorer | Level 3

Went ahead and created new ticket to obtain faster response time, ticket # 12704335.

Please advise ASAP as I have limited time to answer back to my bank.

Thanks

Trust_No_One
Explorer | Level 3

Please someone from Dropbox reply back as I am almost running out of time, and no one answers.

Need more support?