cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the support personnel?

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Hi, I had a technical issue and a support personnel whom I chatted with issued a ticket and started investigation.

However, it is hard to communicate with him and his instruction is vague and not in detail.

So I asked him to switch to another personnel but after 3 days he refused and I am stacked.

How can I change the support personnel? I asked him to close the case but so far there is no reply and I am not sure he would do it. (and I can start communicating with other staffs.)

I would like to fix the problem ASAP.

Is there any way to contact the personnel other than him?

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3
Hi, I had a technical issue and the support personnel I chatted with issued a ticket and he started to investigate but it is hard to communicate with him and I asked
to switch to annother personnel but he refused 3days later.
I would like to solve this problem
early. How can I change the support personnel? I asked him to close the case once,
but I don't know he would do it.
Thank you in advance.
Highlighted

Re: How can I change the support personnel?

Explorer | Level 3

The case has most likely been assigned to them in the dropbox support tool, Zendesk. At our company the only way to 'maybe' get another support agent is to create another ticket and hope it gets assigned elsewhere. However if there is support history on your email the same agent (in our case) would pick it up, so try a new email as well. Yep - I know - painful. 

Usually if you ask for the support team leader they normally have to get them. If not grab their username and write a complaint to dropbox about them. 

Highlighted

Re: How can I change the support personnel?

Explorer | Level 3

Hi jhol,

Thank you for your reply.

I will try to ask the support team leader and if I cannot get her I will file a compaint.

Thank you very much.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?