cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Check out the Dropbox cheat sheet for getting started in 2021 here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: dropbox management

where is the support email line?

New member | Level 2
what is the support email?

Re: How can I contact Dropbox support? Is there a phone number or email address?

New member | Level 2
How to cancel?

Re: How can I contact Dropbox support? Is there a phone number or email address?

Dropboxer

Hey @Peter Wolken!

Can you clarify for me if you'd like to cancel a Dropbox subscription, or to cancel/close your Dropbox account?

Let me know - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Explorer | Level 3

For two weeks I have been trying to resolve the issue of missing files after a Dropbox sync cleaned out my entire desktop and then lost all my files.  I even upgraded my account just to get customer service that was slightly better than the atrocious customer service Dropbox generally offers.  Everyday I now get someone from your technical support team who keeps revisiting issues and going around in circles, gaslighting me and avoiding answering my questions.  Did you check the trash, did you check events, did you check activities, did you rewind, did you restore, did you check deleted files, even after I have probably 15 emails explaining that there is no record of the actions or the files.  It seems to me Dropbox knows it has a big problem, knows it can't fix it and then just avoids dealing with customers who are experiencing problems.  What you guys need is a class action law suit to shut your organization down permanently - you are spreading malware legitimately and I don't know how you are allowed to exist.  

New member | Level 2
Do you can’t find anything for support in that link:pouting face:

New member | Level 2
I can’t find anything on my question... I for a stupid reason tried the business trial and I didn’t want to continue with it... now my personal account keeps telling me it expire or and I can’t upload anything because that trial expired. Well I want is to keep what I originally had. How do I do that lease!

How can I contact Support to speak with someone?

New member | Level 2

I'm trying to backup all my data stored in Dropbox. I can't.

I'm trying to open a new ticket since one month. It's impossibile.

I'm trying to write or to speak with someone of you. It's impossible.

There is no e-mail and in the meantime you wrote me three times to pay more for more space.

How can I do that choice if I can't speak with you?

Re: EMAIL CONTACT & SUPPORT TICKET

Collaborator | Level 8

I empathize. I've tried getting in a support ticket for about 2 weeks now. My inability to actually send in a support ticket is frustrating as the option for it is outright missing, no matter how many links within the Community I follow. I even tried disabling incognito and some of my add-ons, which didn't work either. I even tried a different brower, and on mobile. Neither work. I cannot send in a support ticket for the life of me.

I need to speak with a live human !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New member | Level 2

I need to speak with a live person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I need to speak with a live human !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer | Level 4

Me too. Tell me how you made it if you succeed please

Noga

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Need more support?