cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We're back with another cheat sheet to make your 2022 easier than ever! Check out our tips here

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I contact Dropbox support? Is there a phone number or email address?

Re: How can I contact Dropbox support? Is there a phone number or email address?

amychughes
New member | Level 2

I have used Dropbox in the past to store 3 videos on.  Its been years since I have accessed them but when i went to view them today, they are no longer there.  The files are empty.  I never paid a subscription because at the time of using Dropbox that wasn't necessary. Now Im not sure how to find my videos. If I need to subscribe to get them back i will. I just need to know if that will recover my videos. 

John M.45
New member | Level 2
A great question and one I share. I have questions about upgrading and the Chatbot radio button is unresponsive. Any suggestions?

Mark
Super User II

You can get support from Sales at www.dropbox.com/plans

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: To call dropbox

John M.45
New member | Level 2

I am responding to the community post indicating telephone support is available for large business accounts.. How does dropbox know I do not want to set up a large business account by talking with sales team....?

Re: To call dropbox

Mark
Super User II

You can talk to the sales team - I've posted where you do this. This is the same for ALL sales enquiries. 

https://experience.dropbox.com/contact is another link to it. 

Note that the phone line support teams cannot help with any sales enquiries other than business (i.e. multi seat licences). 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

amazme1
New member | Level 2

I wish I could tell you this is an easy support issue, but it's a nightmare.  I have a basic account which I share with my wife and 1password is the main app that we depend on.  

Her dropbox folder disappeared from her laptop finder sidebar, apps, icon bar at the top her home screen and worse, I am not seeing it in as a folder in time machine.  I tried to reinstall Dropbox app which I was able to do, but she can't see the same files I can.  In fact there's little there and I have no idea how to restore anything she had before.  Tried Apple and have a phone appt at 10am Friday, but I'm not sure what they can do.  Whats sad is your app has worked problem free for many years, but I believe it will take significant support to restore its functions.  

jessimike
New member | Level 2

Follow these steps

1. Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
  2. Click Admin Console in the left sidebar.
  3. Click Help in the left sidebar.
  4. Click Phone.
  5. Enter a phone number that can be dialed directly.
  6. Click Request a call. You should receive a call within an hour.

ELM
Explorer | Level 3

Having the same issue. I need to reset my password but my old email is not accessible (as in no longer offers services). 
I started an account under my new email, but all my stuff from the old is not accessible. 

Phone#

Stacie51
New member | Level 2
Does anyone have an actual phone # for Dropbox? I cancelled my subscription & they are still charging my acct. I want to talk to a live person. I tried the chat box thing & it's not working. Tia

Re: Phone#

Megan
Dropboxer
Hi @Stacie51, happy Wednesday! 

I just created a new ticket for you. I sent you an email, and I'll be happy to look deeper into this. 

Reply back as soon as possible, and we'll take it from there. 

Enjoy!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?