cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact Dropbox support about a charge?

How can I contact Dropbox support about a charge?

Acqueballa
Explorer | Level 3

i was charged 630 $ on my Credit card , Dec 2 , for an account that we asked to close, the company was closed and we dont have access to our emails anymore. i couldnt find no phone number no email no one to talk to . 

please contact me at [Removed as per Community Guidelines] to solve the problem and refund and cancel the subcription 

Dec. 2, 2020   DropboxIncCADCardsPro 415-8576933 CA 630.00

4 Replies 4

Re: How can I contact Dropbox support about a charge?

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @Acqueballa, thanks for your message!

As this is related to sensitive billing info, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by logging into your account, clicking this support link, scrolling down to 'Submit a help request', and providing as much info as possible.

Once you get a ticket ID from the automated response, please let me know the number here so I can locate it in our system!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Acqueballa
Explorer | Level 3
I have done this stupid process before and the answer was you are at the wrong departement . What do i need to do to have a freaking person help me on this. Email ? Phone ? We dont have access to the email associated . How the **bleep** u charge 630$ a year but you refuse to give out one email contact ????

Acqueballa
Explorer | Level 3
There is no way i can do through formal way i dont have access to the email anymore .

Jay
Dropboxer

It's still possible to contact the billing team even if you have no access to the account itself.

If the account you're writing in from now is the one you're referring to, and you have no access to that email, try opening an incognito/private browsing window (without signing in) and use this link to contact the support team, and make sure to enter an email you can access.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?