cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact Support for an issue with billing for a Business account that was cancelled?

How can I contact Support for an issue with billing for a Business account that was cancelled?

edschaeffer
New member | Level 2

I mistakenly installed Business Account; "Jackie", your techician from the UK corrected the mis-install of Business, and reverted me back to the "Free Account".  (I have email documentation).  I installed by mistake!!!  I don't want the Business Account!!!

However, Dropbox still went ahead and charged me $450!!!!  

I am disputing the charge via my Credit Card, but it would be so much easier if you just reversed the charge.  Again, I had great difficulty in the installation, for days (!), and Jackie "terminated" the business account, installed in error.

Please reverse the $450 charge immediately, and make life easier for us all.  Please!!   Ed [personal info removed as per Community Guidelines]

1 Reply 1

Re: Contact a Real Human Being at Dropbox

Daphne
Dropboxer

Hello there @edschaeffer, I'm sorry to hear about the situation!

Was your account re-upgraded to the Business subscription again, or does your plan page still show "Basic"? You can check this from here.

If your account is showing as Basic, you can use our lookup tool here to see which email address the upgraded Dropbox account is under.

Also, if you'd like to reach out directly to our team for this, you can do so by submitting a ticket from this page.

Hope this helps, let me know what you find!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?