cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I do this in dropbox?

How can I do this in dropbox?

Bill C.37
New member | Level 1

First: Getting actual help or talking to a human at dropbox seems impossible. I have a simple question, but can't seem to get tech support.

Second: Here is the question: IMy wife and I recently took a tour with 15 other couples ranging in age from 60's to 80's.  Everyone took lots of photos and we want to share among all of us. Our idea is to have a space where everyone can upload and everyone can download. If I upgrade my basic dropbox to Pro, will this be possible? Or does everyone need to have a dropbox account (most are not tech-savvy, and some cannot afford the account.)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can I do this in dropbox?

Mark
Super User II
Thats nothing to do with Dropbox.

I'm afraid you need to go to Microsoft and ask for it - you are not going to find it legally (or at least shouldnt!) going to find it via a totally different third party syncing site (i.e. this one, Dropbox).

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rick M.
Experienced Collaborator | Level 13

You have that capability now: share a LINK to a folder and others can view your pictures.

Use FileRequest to let others send you photos even if they do not have a DB account.

Mark
Super User II

To get support the links are at the bottom of every page: www.dropbox.com/support and track at http://Dropbox.zendesk.com.

And no. You upgrading won't give them any space bonus or increase so shared folders won't work.

What would, however, is to use Rich's suggestion to get them uploaded and then Shared Links to send them back out.

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Rick M.
Experienced Collaborator | Level 13

Mark Mc hates my name for some unknown reason 🙂

nightingayle54
New member | Level 2

I just want to download Windows 8.0 32bit & 64 bit that is all!

Mark
Super User II
Thats nothing to do with Dropbox.

I'm afraid you need to go to Microsoft and ask for it - you are not going to find it legally (or at least shouldnt!) going to find it via a totally different third party syncing site (i.e. this one, Dropbox).

View solution in original post

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    nightingayle54 New member | Level 2
    Rick M. Experienced Collaborator | Level 13
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?