cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find out which one is my active account & whether there's a subscription attached to it?

Highlighted

How can I find out which one is my active account & whether there's a subscription attached to it?

New member | Level 2

I can't find my account which is active. Also you mailed me to verify.  

I want to know what I pay to you and what my dropbox capacity is 

[personal information removed according to the Community Guidelines]

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How can I find out which one is my active account & whether there's a subscription attached

New member | Level 2

Hi Jane,

Thanks so much for your clear instructions.

All is clear now!

Have a nice day,

Flip

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted

Re: How can I find out which one is my active account & whether there's a subscription attached

Dropboxer
Hey @Flip S., would you mind following a few simple steps for me to see the account-specific info you’re enquiring about? As you’re signed in on the Community, navigate on the top-left hand corner & click on the Dropbox icon there. This should re-direct you to the Dropbox account connected to your Community profile. From there, navigate on the smiley-face> Click once there & click on Settings. Under the “Name” field, you should see your email address. Can you access this email? 

Following, you should be able to see your current plan & available space on your Plan tab (tip: it’s right next to your Account tab).

Hopefully this points you towards the right direction & please do let me know how you get on with these steps in your next reply here!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

New member | Level 2

Hi Jane,

Thanks so much for your clear instructions.

All is clear now!

Have a nice day,

Flip

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dropboxer
Perfect @Flip S.; it's been a pleasure! Happy Friday & feel free to ping us here again for more Dropbox tips & tricks. Take care until we talk again! 😊

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
 Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
 Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?