cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Tell us what you want to see on the Community here!
Close

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get a refund for the months I was charged but my account wasn't upgraded?

Highlighted

How can I get a refund for the months I was charged but my account wasn't upgraded?

New member | Level 2

I ran out of space so I upgraded my account. I was billed for two months and yet the account was never upgraded. I repeatedly received automatic emails stating my account was full and I should upgrade. I tried to troubleshoot the problem and could not figure it out. I opened another account with my other email address (G Mail) to use as my storage backup. I am going to terminate my first account once I get the billing issue resolved. I would like to recieve a refund for the two months as the account failed to upgrade despite payment. Thank you.

1 Reply 1
Highlighted

Re: How can I get a refund for the months I was charged but my account wasn't upgraded?

Dropboxer

Hello @VPD, I'm sorry to hear about this!

To look into this further with you, you would need to reach out to our Support team as this isn't something that I can assist you with here due to the nature of the info we'd need to discuss.

Please submit a ticket with our team from here, under the "Submit a Help Request" section towards the bottom of the page.

Once you've done this you should receive a ticket number (eg. #1234567) which you can let me know here so that I can pass along the info you provided here too.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
Still stuck? Ask me a question!
Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Work Smarter with Dropbox

The way we work is changing. Share and discover new ways to work smarter with Dropbox in our community.

Sound good? Let's get started.
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?