cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get an invoice for a refund, since my account is now downgraded from Business?

How can I get an invoice for a refund, since my account is now downgraded from Business?

d4wn1e
New member | Level 2

I recently downgraded from a business account to a free personal account. I'd only just paid for the year so was refunded.  I can find the invoice using the transaction checker but, I'm assuming because I'm now on the free account, I don't have permission to view the invoice. Any I can't seem to find any way to contact support now I'm on the free plan.

3 Replies 3

Re: Refund Invoice

Daphne
Dropboxer
Hi there @d4wn1e, thanks for reaching out to us here!

I'd suggest reaching out to our billing team to see if they can assist you with getting that invoice.

You can do so from this page, and then let me know the ticket number you receive (eg. #1234567), so that I can pass along the info from here too.

Looking forward to your reply!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

d4wn1e
New member | Level 2

Hi, 

I tried that earlier. I've just tried it again and get the same message as earlier

"There was a problem completing this request." but it doesn't say why. I've double checked all the information is correct.

Daphne
Dropboxer
Thanks for getting back to me here @d4wn1e!

Can you try using an incognito/private browsing window, or another web browser altogether, to see if that helps?

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
We love to learn from the educators who use Dropbox. Whether you teach kids, teens, adults or a combination of all three, we want to know what apps and integrations you use with Dropbox to help with teaching. Which of the ones below is your favorite, or most used tool?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Daphne Dropboxer
    d4wn1e New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?