cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Learn more about how Connie, a member of the Community, uses Dropbox here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see if people got a refund?

How can I see if people got a refund?

Nicoletta Lisotti
New member | Level 2

Hi, can I ask how and where will I see the re-credit of the non-use rate of the migrated users? Also, if I want to migrate other accounts, how will I be re-credited?

3 Replies 3

Re: Re credit

Jay
Dropboxer

Hi @Nicoletta Lisotti, thanks for joining the Community!

Are you referring to people joining a Dropbox Business team with paid personal accounts, and if they got a refund?

Is this related to the license usage on Dropbox Business teams?

Any other info would be helpful to provide a detailed answer!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Nicoletta Lisotti
New member | Level 2

I joined a Dropbox Business Team "Officina Fiscale" and now my account is related to this team. Before I had a individual account. We asked Dropbox to get the re-credit for the remaining days until my individual subscription expires (expires February 21, 2021). Where will the refund for the days from yesterday to February 21st be credited? Also, if we wanted to switch other individual accounts within a team, would these be re-credited to me? Where is it? On my card or on Paypal?

Thanks.

Jay
Dropboxer

You should get a prorated refund to the original method used for payment of the upgrade on the personal plan. You can see any refund on the payments page.

Generally, this would take 3-5 working days.

For other users joining the team, they can check their own accounts the same way.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Poll
Which Dropbox integrations are you using while working from home?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?