cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Quicken user offer

How do I apply a Quicken user offer (coupon)?

mputzer
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have a coupon code from Quicken for additional space.  How do I apply it to my account.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
7 Replies 7

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

GWS1959
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Thank you

GAPeach
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

When I enter the code that Quicken provided it says I have already used a code of this type.  The code is for 5GB, I only have 2GB.  How to I get the additional 5GB?

Carl88
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I had the same thing happen to me.  I went to /coupon and typed in the number, and it said it had already been used.

Rocco42nato
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Same problem here. Says the *three* Quicken 5 Gb coupons are already used, but I still only have my original 6.3 Gb basic membership that I've had for years. How can I get the Quicken coupons to work?

Carl88
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I guess Dropbox support is an illusion.  No response... not even a "get lost" or "don't look at us, blame Quicken".  There's no way to ask questions unless they are superficial.

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi all; I hope this finds you well. 

For anyone still facing issues with redeeming their Quicken promotion, I'd suggest to contact our support team so we can assist further.

Just make sure to use an incognito window without signing into any account and fill out this form with as much information as possible along with an email address we can reach you.

I hope this gets resolved for you soon! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?