cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Back again with another edition of 'How we use Dropbox', so find out how Emma uses to-do lists to get it all done here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel my Dropbox Account

How do I cancel my Dropbox Account

mesomar
New member | Level 2

I want to cancel my Dropbox account but following the directions that I searched for on the Dropbox Community Info Form does not help.  I went to the site on my laptop and followed the directions but did not find the "Cancel Account" button on the bottom of the page.  Dropbox recommended going to my phone app to delete but I didn't not even install the app on my phone.  So, I still can't cancel my account and I am still being billed.  This is very upsetting!!!!

1 Reply 1

Re: How do I cancel my Dropbox Account

Mark
Super User II

How are you being billed? If its via GooglePlay or the Apple App store you need to cancel via them. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?