cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I cancel my Dropbox Plus Trial?

How do I cancel my Dropbox Plus Trial?

jacksaturn
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

I followed the directions here to cancel my trial:

https://www.dropbox.com/help/billing/app-store-subscriptions

But I don't see the option within the App Store that will allow me to toggle the Automatic Renewal to "Off."

I also tried following these instructions:

https://www.dropbox.com/help/space/cancel-plus

But when I go to my Account page, there's no link to "Cancel Trial."

I feel like I'm running in circles with this. My trial is set to expire in the next 48 hours and I want to make sure I have cancelled so I am not billed for a renewal. Thank you!

14 Replies 14

DB86
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Apple iTunes

DB86
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I've rub through the steps to cancel through my settings and my Apple ID but when i go to the manager step there is no dropbox to highlight and change

Rob_Cash
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

@DB86 wrote:

I've rub through the steps to cancel through my settings and my Apple ID but when i go to the manager step there is no dropbox to highlight and change

On your phone, it would be under:
Settings -> Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes and App Store -> iTunes and App Store -> (select the Apple ID at the top) and View Apple ID -> (May force sign in) and finally down to Subscriptions. Then scroll through subscriptions until you find Dropbox and set it to not renew. 

DB86
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Hi I’ve done that and there is no subscriptions selection when I put in my ID. If I choose subscriptions instead of Manage, Dropbox isn’t there either

Cathie7
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

thank you! I have spent the last 85mins. trying to solve this dilemma. I felt I was going round in circles getting nowhere. You wrote the solution so simply that I could follow the instructions, and sailed through it. As I will shortly be 80, you were the answer to my prayer literally.

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you could post it in the Find Answers section here. Jane]
Need more support?