cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox accounts & billing

Make your Dropbox account work for you, with the help of Community users like you. Join in or start a discussion of your own.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I cancel my Dropbox Plus Trial?

DB86
Explorer | Level 3

Apple iTunes

DB86
Explorer | Level 3

I've rub through the steps to cancel through my settings and my Apple ID but when i go to the manager step there is no dropbox to highlight and change

Rob_Cash
Dropboxer

@DB86 wrote:

I've rub through the steps to cancel through my settings and my Apple ID but when i go to the manager step there is no dropbox to highlight and change

On your phone, it would be under:
Settings -> Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes and App Store -> iTunes and App Store -> (select the Apple ID at the top) and View Apple ID -> (May force sign in) and finally down to Subscriptions. Then scroll through subscriptions until you find Dropbox and set it to not renew. 

DB86
Explorer | Level 3
Hi I’ve done that and there is no subscriptions selection when I put in my ID. If I choose subscriptions instead of Manage, Dropbox isn’t there either

Cathie7
New member | Level 2

thank you! I have spent the last 85mins. trying to solve this dilemma. I felt I was going round in circles getting nowhere. You wrote the solution so simply that I could follow the instructions, and sailed through it. As I will shortly be 80, you were the answer to my prayer literally.

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you could post it in the Find Answers section here. Jane]
Need more support?